This cost of postage and packaging is £50, places are limited to 16 participants per course – companies will be charged £199 for this limited period, a reduced free from £325
All Mental Health First Aid Training takes place online via Zoom. You will need access to a computer rather than a smartphone or tablet to be able to use the Zoom functions.
This is an in-depth nationally recognised qualification developed by Mental Health First Aid England. Training takes around 14 hours and is split into 4 sessions, you must attend all 4 sessions to qualify. Missed sessions cannot be made up at a later date.
For group bookings it is possible to organise either online or in person courses for 8-16 people.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK ON IMAGE ABOVE TO SEE THE DATES
Information about mental health first aid
What is the mental health first aid course?
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) England is the accredited body who run our training courses. We aim to train over 1000 bikers by the end of 2024 so we have the country’s first free dedicated mental health support group for the biker communty. Once you have completed the training you can volunteer to use it within out national network supporting bikers and their families. We want to have mental health first aiders in every town and city in the UK.
So what does Mental Health First Aid do? It:
- Encourages people to challenge the language we use around mental health
- Explores different frames of reference and the stigma attached to mental health
- Helps people to understand what good mental health looks like
- Explores the factors that can have an impact on our mental health
- Looks at how to support yourself and others with self-care, giving the skills to influence your own mental health and help prevent mental ill health
- Teaches how to intervene (including in a crisis), reassure and signpost people to further support
- Teachs you about diagnosable mental health conditions, what unwell looks like and how to spot these signs in yourself and others
- Talks about what to do if you think someone is unwell and the steps to take for early intervention
- Talks about recovery from mental illness and looking forward
If you are interested in doing a course wit Mental Health Motrbike click the button above and complete the form.
If you a a company or organisation please speak to us seperately as this is a hugely subsidised price for individuals so they can afford to do the training.