Mental Health Motorbike Support
Please read this before applying:
This support is offered to give you a friendly, safe and confidential* platform to speak with a qualified mental health first aider, who will will listen, support & encourage you to access appropriate professional help. Our goal is to assist you through this difficult situation and support you to make the initial steps to get your life back under control
- We are a listening ear, offering support in a confidential* and safe space
- We are a team of qualified mental health first aiders and medical professionals
- We are a service which is free and flexible around when you can access support
- We are a text based service (with options to use direct calls or other online services such as zoom if the situation arises).
- We can offer 40 minutes support sessions
If your life or someone else’s is in immediate danger call 999 for the Emergency services.
We must point out
- We are not a counselling service
- We are not Therapists
- We are not doctors
- We are not able to advice on medications
- We will not listen to, engage with or discuss illegal practices
- We cannot offer long term support sessions
If you understand and agree with the information provided and the terms and conditions below please complete the following form. Under GDPR your data will be stored securely and will only be used for the purpose of support as identified above. It will be deleted when the bubble is closed and on request at any time.
Application for support:
Please complete all sections of this form:
* Terms and conditions
- Mental Health Motorbike reserve the right to terminate this service at any time
- Staff will not tolerate abusive, suggestive or inappropriate comments
- Your support reserve the right to share any illegal disclosures to the charity trustees (this will not be covered in our group confidentiality agreement)
- Sessions run for a short time period, after that we encourage our members back onto the peer support group
- If you disclose any information which presents a threat to others or suggests a risk to yourself, the team reserve the right to share this outside the support session (this will not be covered in our group confidentiality agreement).