Please read this before applying:
If your life or someone else’s is in immediate danger call 999 for Emergency services.
This support is offered to give you a friendly and safe platform to speak with a qualified mental health first aider, who will listen, support & encourage you to access appropriate professional help. Our goal is to assist you through this difficult situation and support you to make at least one positive step forward with whatever you are facing right now.
- We are a listening ear, offering support in a confidential* safe space
- We are a team of qualified mental health first aiders
- We are a free service
- We are a text-based service (with the option of a voice call)
- We offer a 45-minute support session to focus on what’s most important right now
We must point out
- We are not a counselling service
- We are not Therapists
- We are not medical professionals
- We are not able to offer advice on medications
- We will not listen to, engage with, or discuss illegal practices
- We do not offer long term support sessions
GDPR: your data will be stored securely and will only be used for the purpose of support, as identified above, unless we believe your safety or someone else’s safety is at risk. In this case, we will share the appropriate information with the emergency services in order to keep you or others safe.
* Terms and conditions
- Mental Health Motorbike reserve the right to terminate this service at any time
- Our volunteers will not tolerate abusive, suggestive, or inappropriate comments
- * Your support team reserve the right to share any illegal disclosures to other services
- * If you disclose any information which presents a threat to others or suggests a risk to yourself, the team reserve the right to share this information with an appropriate emergency service to protect your safety or save life.
Application for support:
Please complete all sections of this form: